Whether you’re building a new home or replacing an existing garage door, there is no doubt that the right one could make or break the appearance of your home. A well-thought-out choice can give your home the ideal curb appeal and increase your property value while at the same time enhancing its overall beauty. Therefore, you must take your time and analyze all the pros and cons of each door type before you decide to buy.
When making comparisons with other garage door brands, you may feel they’re a bit price-heavy, and it may leave you wondering why Clopay doors are expensive. But once you understand what goes into making a beautiful Clopay garage door, you’ll begin to see why they are well worth the investment.
You Get What You Pay For
Clopay doors offer several features that you may not see from other manufacturers.
- Security: An essential element of a good garage door is its ability to provide security for your property. Garages not only offer an entrance to your home, but they also house some of your most expensive investments, so you want to make sure the garage door is secure enough to offer you the protection you need.
- They are not only made with high-quality crime-proof materials like steel, cedar, and aluminum, so they are also strong enough to resist most extreme weather conditions.
- They also come with rolling access code technology, which changes the entry code on the remote each time it is used, so universal controls commonly used by burglars are rendered useless.
- Safety: Each door is equipped with grip handles and step plates designed to avoid accidental injury to people or objects that may be in the path of the moving door. They come equipped with an automatic reversing mechanism and a photo eye that activates as soon as they contact any object.
- Convenience: Clopay garage doors also provide convenience and practicality. While most garage doors will come with an automatic door opener, a Clopay door may come with a smartphone kit or a wireless keypad, making it easy to operate remotely.
In reality, you may find yourself paying a little more when you get a Clopay door, but you will benefit significantly from the added protection and security that they come with. On average, most garage doors have a lifespan of about ten years. However, with the higher quality of a Clopay door, you will extend the life of your door by several years. So, with other doors, after ten years, you’ll find yourself paying for maintenance and repair; the Clopay door will keep on ticking beyond that threshold where other doors have already started to fail.
With quality, there is usually a price that requires you to pay more up-front, but you will save in the benefits you gain over the years. But we have good news. Now you can get that finely made Clopay door installed for less if you take advantage of the sale going on now at Doorman Services here in Kent. So, if you’re ready to get your new Clopay garage door installed, our professional installers are prepared to give you the peace of mind you deserve.